January has come and gone and we’ve made some progress on the bed, as well as a few other projects in the house.
Here’s where it was before:
And here’s where we are at now:
It’s progressing along, though not as fast as either of us would like. So this week, we’re back to doing some building during the week to try to speed up the process.
We also managed to purchase and install a mirror.
I put together this tray to story our oils on the kitchen counter.
We also had a leak in the CV which got fixed, relatively easily. And a small couch repair to make. Also the light switch in the kitchen is very nearly done. I still need to sand and paint, so that will be included in the February update.
I really hope the finished bed is also included. Ahem.
You can also read all of the past posts about the house renovation.