June House Update

June has been pretty productive for the house. We got the balcony flooring, installed it, sanded it and stained it. (Our neighbors actually did a lot of the work. The balcony is shared.) Then we reinstalled the railing. Next up is filling up all these lovely flower boxes which we also prepped in June. 

We fixed the water damage on the wall in the bedroom. Looks good as new. The roof and the damage itself was already repaired, we just needed to repaint. 

We also managed to get (the rest of) the curtains for the bedroom. We also got rid of some old furniture and got down to the final, final box from the move. 

Oh and the boyfriend repaired his complicated and expensive faucet which had some handle issues.