I was discussing with a friend of mine how I’d been craving dirt, ya know that kids dessert with the cookies and the pudding?
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 of a cup of butter, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping
- 1 package of Oreos
- Gummy worms
Make the pudding according to directions and set aside. Smash the cookies. If you’re drunk, this can be so much fun. Beat together in a bowl the cream cheese, butter, and sugar. Add the pudding and blend.
Layer cookies, chocolate, and whipped topping (we did it in cups) and add gummy worms for decoration.