“Is this chicken, what I have, or is this fish? I know it’s tuna, but it says ‘Chicken by the Sea.’” -Jessica Simpson
- 3 cans of tuna, drained well
- 3 stalks of celery, diced
- ½ cup green onions, diced
- 1 cup of mayo
- 1 tablespoon sharp mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ⅛ teaspoon black peppercorns, ground
- ⅛ teaspoon white peppercorns, ground
- ⅛ teaspoon chili pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
Blend all ingredients together and serve. Makes about four servings.
You can use another type of onion. I like the sharpness of a green onion, but white and red onions are also tasty.
If you want some more veggies, try adding some diced bell peppers or cucumbers.
Add a tablespoon of Sriracha for an extra bite.
I ate mine in a wrap with spinach. Try tuna salad on a bed of lettuce with some tomatoes or on bread, topped with cheese, and toasted.