“Rain or Snow, / To Chili go, / You’ll find it so,/ For ought we know./Time will show.” – Ben Franklin
I love chili. It’s such an incredibly versatile dish and seeing every one’s take it is always interesting.
- 1.5 lbs of browned ground turkey (browned in some olive oil and Worcester sauce)
- 1 large white onion diced
- 2 cans (30 oz) diced tomatoes
- 2 cans (30 oz) kidney beans
- 1 large diced red pepper2 diced celery stalks
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- Salt and pepper
- Tabasco sauce
Put everything into the crockpot and cook on low for eight hours. Refrigerate for eight hours and then warm to serve.