It was a lot of little things last week. We reinstalled some fixtures in the sliding door so it slides correctly, replaced the components of the mailslot, put the double-glazing back on the back door. The boyfriend continued to work on fitting the pantry door.
I finished up a few ongoing projects, including repairing an old plant stand that I bought and some last details for one of the bathroom cabinets. I also started a new, small, project of hollowing out a book to use as a “secret” box.
And, we finally, finally installed the little library in the front of the house. Which is now filled with books!